8 Door Controller
8 Door Controller
Each Door Controller is equipped with the connection of choice, allowing a connection back to the Access Control Appliance through Pro Wireless, Network, and Direct communication. Each connection type is modular and can be swapped to fit the application.
Both the Single Door and Eight Door Controllers accept an input of 12 to 24 VDC. This input will power board logic and all door hardware through the onboard bus. Each port has a full form C relay connection to accommodate all locking hardware.
Door Controllers will accept a standard wiegand input, accepting HID and other popular reader brands. There is no need to purchase a separate Elevator Control or IO board as each Door Controller also works as the Elevator Control. The Single Door Controller will lock out one elevator floor with two reader inputs, while the Eight Door Controller will lock out ten floors with eight reader inputs.
The Eight Door Controller will run as a hybrid to control door and elevator access with complete transparency to the end user, enclosed in a 12x12 security enclosure. The enclosure has mounting space for a second Eight Door Controller to connect a total of sixteen doors or twenty elevator floors.
Connections from the Eight Door Controller back to the Access Control Appliance or Virtual Appliance can be made through our Pro Wireless, Ethernet, or USB connections.
- Controls up to 8 doors with 2 auxiliary relays
- Security: Provided through each Com-Module connection type. Pro Wireless utilizes 128-bit AES
- Mounting: The controller has four mounting holes and if used with the ProdataKey enclosure it screws to four metal standoffs.
- On Board Memory:Store up to 10 E-Cards
- Enviroment: Temperature: -40° 85° C (-40° 185° F)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Number of Doors: 8
- Indicators & Controls
- LINK LED - Notifying the board is connected back to the access control panel.
- HEART LED - Displaying the board has booted and is operating correctly.
- PORT LED - On each port to confirm relay position.
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 12"
- Depth: 4"
- Weight: 5.73lb