DLX-51 LED Underwater Light
DLX-51 LED Underwater Light
2,200 Lumens - 90 degree beam
Lumishore DockLites use the same Award-winning LED technology found in its underwater lights for boats. Lumishore’s new Docklites are not only the brightest dock lights available with the most stunning, uniquely-controllable underwater lighting effects, but they also improve Marina efficiencies and operations by, for example, allowing Marina operators to guide vessels to empty berths – which is especially useful for transient guests visiting the marina for the first time.
Installation of Docklites is extremely straightforward and has never been easier. The light units can either be fixed directly onto the marina or dock wall with the supplied stainless steel screws, or the lights can be attached to the end of the Lumishore Docklite Installation Arm. The top of the Installation Arm is attached to the Marina or Dockside, a special feature on the Installation Arm allows the light to be lifted out of the water for cleaning and inspection purposes.
There are three new DockLite models to choose from: ORA Series DLX11 Single Color, SUPRA Series DLX52 Dual-Color, and EOS Series DLX92 Color Change.
DLX51 dual-colored DockLites boast an outstanding tested and proven 2,200 fixture lumens, making them the brightest dual-colored dock lights available on the market today. Their networked features mean they remain in sync with each other and allow each light to be individually controlled from a central point for example, the color, light intensity, and mode of each light can be individually controlled from a Marina’s control or operations office.
Easily controlled by a simple on/off switch or Lumi-Switch* for full-feature control; switch between colors, cycle, fade, adjust brightness*, and strobe in two-speeds*. Your last function is stored in memory, turn your lights back on and they return to their last setting.
Features and Specifications:
• Provides stunning lighting effects, as well as additinal safety and security
• Dual-color: blue and white
• Brightness: (lumens/fixture lumens): 2,200
• Beam Angle (degrees): Wide 90°
• Max Current Draw (12/24V DC): 2.7A/1.5A
• Mounting: Surface mount on docks, marinas, water features (professional installation recommended)
• Profile (mm/in): 34mm/1.33"
• Light Face Diameter (mm/in): 95mm/3.74"
• Housing Type: Corrosion proof, growth resistant design, hermetically sealed to protect against moisture and water ingress
• Driver: Multi Channel Internal
• Control Options: Standard On/Off switch, or Lumi-Switch for full featured control
• Protections: Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, soft start, and thermal rollback protects the light and ensures "fit-and-forget" reliability
• Operates above and below the waterline to protect against tidal ranges
• Optional maintenance arm for ease of access and cleaning, pivots 180°